Trespass are a prize winning privately owned international company with its headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Jacobs & Turner Ltd, was established in 1938 as a manufacturer of workwear and outerwear. The Trespass brand was created in 1984 and is focused on performance outdoor sports and leisurewear.
Trespass design and produce ‘Performance Outdoor Clothing and Footwear’ including a wide range of outdoor related accessories.
We deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical clothing for leisure pursuits and outdoor activities including, snow sports, hiking and travel.
Our values define who we are and how we do our job. They also help us to work together in the most effective way to provide our users with a quality value for money product they can trust.
We are committed to:
• Value for Money
• Technical Innovation
• Product Development.
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, join our team!
We require an additional Sales Rep to join our team of salesmen to secure new accounts in the UK and build existing customer relationships
- Previous successful experience in a business to business sales role
- Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- Educated to a high standard
Job based in Glasgow at our prestigious Global Headquarters
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please email: email@example.com
Please include your CV and a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) which should summarise;
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.