As a Territory Manager for this global market leader in Diabetes, you’ll work as part of a talented team driving sales of a market leading blood glucose monitoring product portfolio across Northern Ireland.
- You’ll drive medical sales and market share growth of the advanced diabetes blood glucose monitoring portfolio into Primary Care, CCGs and DSN centres and Secondary Care.
- Building partnerships with accounts by developing a deep understanding of their needs and providing great solutions that earn trust and credibility, you’ll also identify any barriers to prescribing, employ resources and influencing skills to overcome them. Working closely with local colleagues at all levels, including on joint projects with medical sales and market access colleagues. Ideally based in the Belfast area, you’ll cover Northern Ireland.
- A world leader across pharma, nutrition, diabetes and medical devices, with a relentless drive for innovation and excellent reputation for rewarding and developing employees.
- Proven success in medical sales into Primary Care / CCGs and Secondary Care; securing products onto formulary and gaining market share. Ethical, highly-motivated, career driven and customer focused medical sales professional. Clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally medical sales experience and contacts within the Diabetes therapy area – not essential. Ideally experienced in or a solid knowledge of market access – not essential.
- Salary of £28-35,000 + 10% bonus, car or allowance, and great benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
Required Skills: Medical Sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.