Are you looking to start a career in Sales? Are you confident, target driven and customer focused?
No experience is necessary, as our training programme is aimed at providing you with the skills and knowledge to progress you to a fully fledged Sales Executive within 6 months. We will then nurture your ongoing career path within the Personal Lines Broker of the Year by offering further paid-for training programmes to help you be the best you can be.
The role of Trainee Sales Executive is to learn our sales process and to maximise every inbound and outbound lead, as well as providing an excellent customer service.
As a First Trainee Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- Checking client information
- Obtaining quotations from underwriters
- Presenting quotations, promoting features and benefits of policies
- Upselling additional products and services and overcoming objections
- Processing policies accurately
- Adhering to regulations and compliance
- Gaining detailed product knowledge
An ideal First Trainee Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communicator
- Eager to learn
- Driven, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivation to meet and surpass individual targets
Your working hours will be 40 hours per week covering shifts between 8:30am – 8:30pm:
- Week 1 (early shift) – 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Week 2 (middle shift) – 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Week 3 (late shift) – 12:00pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday – 1 in 3, 9:00am to 5:00pm
This role comes with a basic salary of £17,600 and an achievable bonus structure giving on target earnings of £18,000 to £25,000.
If you are keen to find out more about this role, please apply now.
Set up a job alert.